I am no different from any other teenager when it comes to music. I enjoy listening to music when I'm in the car, when I'm working out or when I'm cleaning. Music is a big part of many peoples lives. I have found the artists I like from listening to the radio. I listen to XM radio channel 59 The Highway or channel 37 Octane. I think being on the radio is a great way for them to market themselves and to get their music heard. I know some artists do commercials or other things like that but how many people actually watch or listen to commercials. Also I think Pandora is a great way for artists to be heard. Pandora is free, I can listen to it anywhere I go and I enjoy that there is a variety of music to listen to. Then again, I don't think artists get paid very much to have their music played on Pandora. That being said, most artists are far from broke, maybe they should stop being greedy, especially if they want their music to be heard. If they are not happy with their income then why not do the commercials for Proactive or Cover Girl. As long as the artists continue to make their music I don't really care how they make their extra money or what not. If that's what they want to do then they have every right to do it. Who am I to complain as long as they are making the music I like.



No comments:
Post a Comment