Keith Olbermann reminds me of my brother. They both use big words and seem to talk you around in circles. They both insult you in very backhanded sort of ways trying to prove that they are by far the more smart human being and that you or whoever they talk to or about is obviously below them. I don't much like him and I found myself thinking that he was a smart ass. If you aren't on his side then you are below him. Yeah, I found it hard to watch more than 10 minutes of that crap so I stopped watching it.
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Shouting the News
I am not someone who watches the news on a regular basis. Actually that's a lie, I never watch the news. Why don't I watch the news? Because I don't like whats on it. I do not want to hear about Syria because my sister is next in line to be deployed. I don't want to hear about Obama because his nonsense and craziness really pisses me off. He may be sending my sister in to fight in someone else's civil war. Anyways, now that my little rant is over, I just finished watching some news about Obamacare. I watched what Bill O'Reilly had to say about it and I agree with him. Anybody who took any kind of economics class would be able to see that Obamacare is too expensive. It makes absolute sense that business owners are not going to hire as many people now because it costs too much money to do so. One of the first things I learned in my economics class in highschool was that if you tax the businesses who are providing people with jobs then they are going to lay off those people and or not hire as many people. It just makes sense, why would they choose to have less money in their own pocket just to hire more people. Bill O'Reilly stated this in a very simple way that everyone could understand. He also brought in someone who was all for Obamacare and proved him wrong on most of his thoughts. Now O'Reilly did interrupt a lot but I would have too given all the ridiculousness this guy was spewing out. O'Reilly did say that he does wish everyone could have health insurance but not if it destroy this country in the process. He also asked this Obamacare supporter what he thought about the Obamacare navigators. He told this guy that he was the czar of the navigators,and asked how he would test to see if these navigators actually understood Obamacare. I thought this was hilarious. Bill called this guy a Czar, Czars are in Russia and Russia is communist. I think Obamacare is a form of communism. Forcing the people who have a job and health care to pay more in taxes so that those who are to lazy to get an actually job can also reap the benefits of those who work hard for what they have.
Keith Olbermann reminds me of my brother. They both use big words and seem to talk you around in circles. They both insult you in very backhanded sort of ways trying to prove that they are by far the more smart human being and that you or whoever they talk to or about is obviously below them. I don't much like him and I found myself thinking that he was a smart ass. If you aren't on his side then you are below him. Yeah, I found it hard to watch more than 10 minutes of that crap so I stopped watching it.
Keith Olbermann reminds me of my brother. They both use big words and seem to talk you around in circles. They both insult you in very backhanded sort of ways trying to prove that they are by far the more smart human being and that you or whoever they talk to or about is obviously below them. I don't much like him and I found myself thinking that he was a smart ass. If you aren't on his side then you are below him. Yeah, I found it hard to watch more than 10 minutes of that crap so I stopped watching it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First let me say, I hope your sister doesn't have to be deployed. You are correct when you say fighting another countries battle. The sad part of it is that the Defense Contracts is what generates the funds for our country. Most of the anchors we had to choose from were a lot alike. They use their own opinions to make their show. If you do not agree with them they will cut you off in a minute. I do not think this is a fair way to get interviews. I do believe that more people would be willing to interview with these news anchors if they were treated with more respect. I have health insurance so I am not at the point where I have to use the Obama Care insurance but I do know that it is going to hurt the older generation such as my parents who are now on fixed income. I feel horrible for your generation because I do feel that the United States is turning into a dictatorship. We can only pray that it will end soon!!
ReplyDelete